LEARNING-AT-LEISURE VACATION PROGRAMS
EnglishPerfect offers the unique opportunity to combine leisure and learning English in one-week intensive immersion programs. Classes are conducted 4-8 hours each day and are geared toward the intermediate/advanced level students. Vacation programs are generally scheduled for groups of at least 6 students and travel arrangements are generally facilitated by Ayelet Tours Inc. in Albany, NY.
Sample itineraries are as follows:
· Cruise Ships Ahoy! Stretch your vacation dollars as you experience the ultimate vacation aboard a luxury cruise ship! For a fraction of the cost of a land-only vacation (hotel, restaurants, entertainment, transportation, etc.) you can embark on a world-class ship where you will savor the unparalleled splendor and convenience of a spectacular sea excursion. Dock at exotic ports where you can enjoy the flavors of the local cultures without any hassles. Cruise options include 3, 4, and 7-day vacation packages.
· Canyon Ranch, a five-time winner of the "Best Spa" awards by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, is located in the scenic Berkshire Mountains. In addition to nutritious gourmet cuisine, the spa offers workshops on health and lifestyle issues as well as the finest in fitness activities and body treatments.
· Manchester, Vermont, reputed to be the fall foliage capital of the Northeast as well as a world-class ski center, is also a shopping outlet mecca for those who seek designer clothing at discount prices. Canoeing the Battenkill River in the Green Mountains of Vermont and touring the famous Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory are among the other attractions this quaint New England area offers.
· Saratoga, New York, center of world-class horseracing and famous mineral water springs, is also the summer home for the New York City Ballet and the Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra. Spend an evening at Café Lena, the first real "coffee house" in the United States, where many of America's famous folk singers began their careers. Day trips can be scheduled to Cooperstown, NY, home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame, in addition to Howe Caverns, one of the largest underground tourist attractions in the United States.
· Western and Country Dude Ranch Experience, located at the Dude Ranch of your choice, where you will enjoy horseback riding, white water rafting, canoeing, hiking, campfires, and lots of good food! Click HERE for more information.